This Personal Data Processing Policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Law “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure of personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of TalkAll (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition of its activity the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrecy.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases ensuring their availability on the Internet;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, whether personal data belong to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- User – any visitor of the TalkAll website;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization of personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions, as a result of which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
Personal information that the User provides about himself/herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Site and its services, including the User’s personal data. Information obligatory for provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his/her discretion.
Data that are automatically transmitted to the Site services in the process of their use by means of the software installed on the User’s device, including IP-address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program with the help of which the services are accessed), technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the services, addresses of the requested pages, referrer (address of the previous page) and other similar information.
Purposes of personal data processing
The site collects and stores only the personal information that is necessary for the provision of information about services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except where the legislation provides for mandatory storage of personal information for a period of time specified by law.
The Site processes the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User;
- Identification of the User registered on the Site for the formation and execution of personalized offers and agreements;
- Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site;
- Determination of the User’s location to ensure security and prevent fraud.
Legal basis for processing personal data
The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User himself/herself through special forms located on the TalkAll website. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The User’s personal information is kept confidential, except for cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself/herself for public access to an unlimited number of persons (for example, publishing reviews). In such cases, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
The site has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the use by the User of a certain service or for the fulfillment of a certain agreement or contract with the User;
- In case of sale or other alienation of the Site, the purchaser shall be fully obliged to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him/her;
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data;
- The Website Administration takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information the Administration of the Site is not responsible if this confidential information:
- Became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Website Administration;
- Was disclosed with the User’s consent.